In honor of the NBA's 75th season, this Jerami Grant 2021/22 City Edition jersey from Nike represents a storied Detroit Pistons
franchise that never backs down. The jersey displays "Detroit" across the chest, and accented teal, royal and white arm taping. The lightning bolt design down the sides is reminiscent of the "revitalizing period" of the late '70s, and the side teal and blue colors are a nod to those mid-to-late '90s Pistons teams. The anthem above the jock tag features "Detroit Basketball," the team's rally cry and moniker. The anthem also features three numbers - '89, '90, '04 - representing the Pistons' back-to-back championships and historic upset of the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2004 Finals. This is a jersey that honors a Detroit team built from the ground up.
- Heat-sealed NBA and brand logos
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation – helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
- Brand: Nike
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Twill applique graphics
- Tagless Collar
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Classic design
- Machine wash with garment inside out, tumble dry low
- Straight hemline
- Nike's 2021/22 City Edition jerseys are uniquely designed in honor of the NBA's 75th Anniversary season. Each team's design is meant to be a Moments Mixtape of the franchise's greatest hits over the years, as they combine past and present in one bold look.
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
This is a high-quality Chicago Bulls Mitchell & Ness Pure Platinum Mint Snapback Hat - White
, which is made from cotton and has a great fit. It is an ideal item for those who want to stay trendy, and who are looking for a comfortable Chicago Bulls Mitchell & Ness Pure Platinum Mint Snapback Hat - White
which will keep them looking great.