In celebration of the NBA's 75th Anniversary season, this Kawhi Leonard 2021/22 City Edition jersey from Nike pays homage to milestones in LA Clippers
history. The Pacific blue colorway symbolizes the franchise's move from Western New York to San Diego and the iconic ocean views of Southern California, while the jersey numbers and trim are a throwback to the 1984/85 uniform design, marking the team's first season in Los Angeles. The iconic Clippers script wordmark is centralized on the front of the jersey as an homage to the high-flying "Lob City" era.
- Tagless Collar
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Machine wash with garment inside out, tumble dry low
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Classic design
- Nike's 2021/22 City Edition jerseys are uniquely designed in honor of the NBA's 75th Anniversary season. Each team's design is meant to be a Moments Mixtape of the franchise's greatest hits over the years, as they combine past and present in one bold look.
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Twill applique graphics
- Brand: Nike
- Heat-sealed NBA and brand logos
- Straight hemline
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation – helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
The New York Knicks Mitchell & Ness x Uninterrupted Logo Snapback Hat - Orange
has been known for their exciting, high-octane brand of baseball since the team's inception in 1998. They are a popular choice for products with their distinctive color scheme and bold graphics. This New York Knicks
is super soft, with a tailored fit, and is available in a range of sizes and colors.